What is Family Access?
Family Access is an easy-to-use website that allows parents and guardians to access information about their students from any computer with Internet access.
Family Access features:
- One login allows parents/guardians to view the records of all students within a single family, even if they are at different North Mason schools.
- Parents of middle school and high school students can view:
- Student and emergency contact information.
- Assignments and grades.
- Class schedules.
- Food service account.
- At the elementary level parents/guardians may view student information.
- Students and parents each have their own login information.
Family Access Application
Family Access Website Login
Family Access PowerPoint User Guide
Family Access Frequently Asked Questions